This is my old cap bomb, made by Schylling. Sad to say, this accidentally got tossed out. Even sadder, Schylling doesn't make them anymore, and I couldn't find anyone else that does. I didn't want to pay "vintage" prices for used ones on ebay.
I wound up searching for a way to make one, and found this youtube video. There is another video on how to make a similar one here.
I made TKOR's version. Tested, works. Here it is.
As age goes up, maturity drops, so here is a chronicle of my attempt to escape, as much as possible, from "adulting". This is NOT a recommendation site. Some of the items featured will be BB guns, fireworks, and model rockets. Stuff that would make a modern day helicopter parent's head explode, but all common fodder for kids of yesteryear.
Friday, June 12, 2026
DIY Cap Bomb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment